Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Collection

Today, I enjoyed a few posts and images, and thought they ... shall we say, created a flow (Tom, I hope you will pardon the pun!).

So here is a quick moment to share Mojourner's signposts (good for a look even if you're not in the mood for a brief read)...

Tom's Thames (still more images here) ...

The History Blog teaches us, sometimes you don't (quite) have to crack the egg.

And an exceptionally beautiful sermon from Rev Mibi, whom I have not forgotten (and who I would venture to say hasn't forgotten me, to the tune of sharing this - I've noticed those hits!).  Worth *reading*, definitely.  She's no slouch with a word.  Or "The" Word, if you will.  I did not go to services today ... but it was not because I did not want to ...

2 comments:

mibi52/ The Rev. Dr. Mary Brennan Thorpe said...

...no, I never forget you, and I'm glad that one spoke to your heart.

DLM said...

I'm sorry I could not make the service, it would have meant so much to be able to really hear you - though I always "hear" your voice when I read you. It's a beautiful sermon.