Saturday, July 16, 2011

Shot

I don't succumb very often to very much.  It takes an enormous stimulus to push me to inflict bleakness on me, and not many people nor things can do it.

But, right now - especially after that long list of useless research - I just feel sort of "over" the shilling and querying.



Which is why I started off my computer activity, today, by following up with the agent who's had my partial for two and a half months.

I know how to respond to my brain's attempts to bother me.  Whatever I don't let annoy me makes me stronger.

I may allow myself not to finally finish off the last few from that list.  But today:  I get my house clean.  And tonight, I go out and have some fun.

Some time soon, the agent responds to me, maybe asking for the full finally.  And all the other queries which are still active (I had several out before this stupid list) come to their conclusions too.

For today, maybe I see some good friends.  Maybe I dance.  The house will be clean and cool, and my weight is a little more satisfactory.

Don't try to get me down, life.  You haven't got the power to own me.

No comments: