Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lists and Dreams

The priest preached this morning about Jacob's Ladder, and said that dreams might still - even with modern theories of psychology, and dream interpretation, and physiology - be gifts from G-d.  I've never had a dream such as she described, which had me waking rested and stronger.

But just now I did have a dream about an agent coming to this blog and, unqueried, contacting me because they were so interested in my work.

Heh.  I think I know where that one came from.



In other news ... that resource I am working through now, to create a new list, so far has yielded something like fifty names - and I am less than halfway through cherry-picking it.  I don't know whether to be daunted or pleased.

I could almost hope this could be the last list I will have to put together and research.  Good grief, this will take a while ...

No comments: