Monday, April 18, 2011

Queriers Un-Block

There's one query I have had all the pieces in place to do for a while now, but which for whatever reason I have found my way around actually sending. Most of the time, I can manage rejection. Even the most interesting agents, I am prepared to accept, logically, may take the prerogative of not reciprocating my interest.

But for all the logic I can apply, sometimes the dream sneaks in. And sometimes, the dream is hard to face losing.

SOMEtimes ... as long as I don't do the sending ... I cannot receive a rejection.


***


Tomorrow is the trip to the post office.

Tonight, I am trying to choose to be starry-eyed, hopeful, romantic. We shall see what the next two or three months bring. The self-addressed stamped envelope ... or perhaps, at last, something more ...

No comments: