Friday, December 14, 2012

Lit

Okay tree is up, lit, even my old string of lights is re-fused and working now.  Animals curious, but not misbehaving badly.  But Penelope is being a complete loon.

When my elder niece was very young, the family lived in Hawai'i.  When she ate poi, she became sleepy.  I'm thinking I want to get some poi for my dog.  Because drugging her would be extreme - but wow do I wish she would lose the habit of wigging, particularly when large trees and electricity are so prominent in the living room!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My little one has escaped yet again. I worry about when he gets out and sees the Xmas decorations. The fishing wire will come in handy this year for more than just Alex.

DLM said...

Goss was trying to climb our tree earlier, but he was just trying to attack my hands. Once I was out from behind the tree he's calmed down (well right now I think he's locked in a closet, the basement, the wardrobe, or the guest room - but he's not telling me to come get him yet).

Penelope has run by it and nosed at it a bit, but doesn't seem to be getting too ornery with it. So I may add some decorations tomorrow! Right now it's just the old-fashioned lights and the garland, with three plastic "crystal" ornaments catching a bit of light.