Monday, January 2, 2017

At Last!

The stories about who died in 2016 are finally at an end!

Gossamer took a trip to Brooklyn again, for the first time in a while. Aww.

My new year started with good friends, a fun night out ... and the car being towed. But I was with friends, and not wearing heels, and we got through it together. Home and in bed by 3:00 a.m.

The blessing of this opening salvo, such as it is: this happened to us - not a woman all alone, and not  to someone for whom the $125 redemption of the car is not a complete financial catastrophe. Given that (and my footwear), I am glad it was us.

How has 2017 begun for you? Hoping nobody else's stories are as "interesting" as mine ...

2 comments:

Lilac Shoshani said...

I'm glad you were with friends and wore no heels, Diane! Nothing worked out according to my plans on New Year's Eve, but I ended up liking it. Maybe I'll even write a blog post about it.

DLM said...

What a teaser that is ...

You know we'll stay tuned!