Monday, April 6, 2015

*Waves Enthusiastically!*

My thanks to Colin, for being kind enough to add me to the list of bloggy folks at Janet Reid's community - and for my new Reidy follower, Donna Everheart - AND for my new visitors, Lilac Shoshani, Elizabeth Crisp, and Lilly Faye, my first poodle visitor, and a mighty fine canine authoress.

I'm still digging through the links from this past Thursday, but have had Elizabeth in my bookmarks for a while, and I think Lilac is in there too (have certainly hit up her profile before!). Adding Lilly Faye, because who can resist a puppy blog? Not. I!

Now Gossamer's going to ask me why he hasn't got a blog ...

Edited to add AJ Blythe's blog, which I think I've linked to (in any case, I meant to!) coz I loved this post when I first peeked over there ...

2 comments:

AJ Blythe said...

Hi Diane *waving back*. I'm still wading through the Shark Tank. Colin had a great idea, but who knew how time consuming it would be!

It has been great getting to know everyone a little better :)

Colin Smith said...

I still have to make it to many on the list. I'm trying to finish up my A-to-Z blog posts, but I should have those done in the next few days, then I'll come a-visitin'! :)