Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bad - Excuses

The car is going to be a pain, it seems, so I grab a book tomorrow and go to have them listen to it creak and squeak, and only HOPE I won't end up in yet another rental.  My hope's not good - but it's damned hard stuff to kill, so I've come to a good sort of roommate relationship with it.

The one good possibility, if they keep my car again and fire me home in a rental, is that I will then use the time to get back to the G-d revisions.  My back is bad again today, and though (again) I hope it will not be so tomorrow, it does provide the excuse to keep physical activities - and, possibly, time in any rental car - to a minimum.

For *tonight*, though - I'm afraid the stiffness requires a bit of a lie-down.  Which, blessedly, means first a shutting-down, ablutions, and - ahh - rather a deadline-free night's rest (I took tomorrow off, to manage this car crap).  I could be in bed by 10:30 and stay parked there for nine or ten hours.  Mmmm.  Bliss, right now.

No comments: