Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Biblical Baddies - Dogs and Catties


My pets are evil little boogers, frankly.  On a biblical scale, even.

Penelope and Gossamer have this tag-team act they have been working out together almost since day one together.  Gossy knocks something down.  Penny destroys it.  They KILLED a really cool ring I had, custom made from a vintage old clip rhinestone earring mounted on a shank.  I left it on the counter, Gossy thought it was a toy, Penny thought it was a snack.  Bat, bat, BOOM, *nom nom nom* delicious plastic and rhinestones ...

Right little nimrods, my fur-bearing ones.

This morning, they were both downstairs and I was unnerved a little about Penelope being unsupervised, but she's come so far so fast I didn't chase 'em down.  Turns out, Goss knocked down two of my four Gala apples and Penny was gnawing and batting them around all over the house.  As messes go, not at all bad actually.  But I lost my snacks!  And one apple (I actually HAD 4) remains unaccounted for ...

I'm going to start calling Gossy "Eve".

And people thought GOSSAMER was a girly name.

No comments: