Thursday, January 12, 2012

Experiments in Alt-Drugs

The headache was still a bit much most of today, so I decided to try what yesterday was seriously unthinkable - I boosted the NSAIDs with a taste of caffeine.  This appears to have been a smart move.  My back still hates me, but my head is back to Diane-manageable headache proportions.  Though my headache threshold appears to be unnatural by most people's standards, if it's working for me, it's working for me.

It's working for me.

Have lost several pounds, but apart from the tall icy soda today, I have not been drinking as much for the past few days, so likely rehydrating to a proper level will regain me a bunch of weight.  So it goes.

At least for now I can contemplate both my screen and the workday tomorrow without dread.  Which definitely works for me.

No comments: