Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blogger or Google

I'm still having problems leaving comments on another blog, the system goes into a Google account sign-in loop and simply won't resolve. Very irritating; if anyone has had this problem, tell me how you have solved it.

In other news, no new drama on my friends, and no actual defaults on their respective warranties. I've contacted another friend, far away, and my priest, and tried to take a couple positive steps, even if they are baby steps. I'm reminding myself I need to be like my friend-in-need's husband: he is the finest of men, and I'm grateful for him, profoundly grateful. I think I have said before that I love all my best friends' husbands: V and W, TEO and her husband, K and T, Zuba and ManlyMan. These men are genuinely wonderful. And I realize I need to take a page from W's book.

I need to be here for my friend in need, and for him too, and find the positives he has - and never stop praying ...

No comments: