Friday, April 8, 2011

Sunshine, Lollipops--

The headline I chose below now has that obnoxious little ditty in my head - and, as I am hideously wont to do - my puling little brain insists upon lyrics ... since I don't know the real ones.

Search strings, queryings, and
writerly little things, and
all the agent-seeking work that makes a
day go better!

Keep your chinny up, and
scritch that stinky pup, and
don't forget the sparkling text of
your query letter!

Oh good lord, I can't even stand myself.

I composed one this morning at breakfast for The Lolly that was absurdly satisfying (... there's that nasty word!), but can't remember it at the moment. I'll be SURE to record it for posterity when it re-rears its ugly little comical head. They always come back, these personally written brainworms I sing to my doggie.

No comments: