Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Ankle

... is improved a lot, but still painful though I am walking. Somoene surprised me today by asking about it - and when I asked how they even knew, I got a laugh - "I read it on your blog!"

So an update. My gait is back to normal, and the swelling and bruising have stayed under control very well. Still, the ankle hurts and the soft tissue on the top side of the foot, where the injury occurred, is sore. I don't have particularly good lateral motion in either direction, but have been trying to flex and increase that some. Still using the Ace bandage, and still not in heels, but all my ordinary functions are fine and I'm trying to work to improve some "extras".

The goal is to be able to mow the lawn tomorrow and/or the next day.

And thanks again for asking! :)

No comments: