Friday, April 8, 2011

Search Strings and Queryings

I find myself watching my stats for UK hits these days, now that my queries have moved across the pond. I did hit up a new domestic agent last night; one I met years ago, who doesn't handle histfic as such, but who was generous - and whose agency has recently posted a general interest in the historic. In situations where an agency might pick up my genre, but a specific agent does not - and I have met them - I default to querying the agent met, and noting the greater context.

Today's search URLs didn't include anything noting internet email links - and a day's span after a query would be wildly too soon to expect to be getting Googled in any case ... so the eyes still wander the "audience" stats, looking for England on my little grey and green Blogger map.

Last night was big with local and Brazilian 'bots. So it goes. And there are more queries to ship.

No comments: