Friday, March 16, 2012

In Celebration

Four weeks ago today I was rear-ended, and today I am celebrating by again using my half-day off work to deal with the accident.  Last week it was doctor's visits, week before it was picking up the car (over and over) - this week I'm throwing in a little variety by chasing down medical adjusters and maybe even topping it off with a call to the county where the incident took place, and asking them where the heck the subpoena is for this hearing supposedly set for April 9.  Of course, I have no card for the sheriff who took my information and cited the other driver - just a scrap of paper with his name and the incident number.  So I get to go web surfing to even find a number for the county, then get shuttled around most likely.

I'm also celebrating by having my back hurt like gangbusters.  Most excellent, that.  Blah.

This investment of my time, for a month now, has been FUN.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

*Insert snarking, eyebrow-up expression of sarcasm here.

No comments: