Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back

I have been offline in terms of the blog and the book since the connectivity issues began, yet the connectivity itself appears to have returned pretty reliably for at least three days.  The only new query I've researched (twice) remains in my Drafts folder, having been started almost a week ago.  I've been unmotivated and headachey, but today I want to get back into some activity.

I'd like most to rearrange the living room, and possibly take a poke at the bedroom too - but that's just one piece of the creativity I'm interested in.  There are some sewing projects I could (should!) get into, but more than anything else ... I need to work on my book.  The one completed:  I need to query.  The one in progress:  I need to write.

Today should be a busy one.  I'll be interested to see what I get up to.

No comments: