Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Okay

And an antidote to that last little obsessive post.

A dear friend of mine emailed today; one of those people you care for, but whose orbit is so wide you don't contact each other enough. JK has been a friend since high school, and he's hilariously funny and charming and otherwise loaded with appealing traits (not least of whom are his family, who are darling beyond expression). He seems to have been writing, scamp that he is. I was hardly surprised, of course, but didn't know he was moving in for completion on a work of his own.

And this person I so admire asked me for a little advice. Wow, now - THAT? Is so cool. (Quite bizarre-ly I actually had some ideas to offer!)

So, yeah. Hi, JK. Thank you for the emails (goodness, that kid is getting so BIG!). And for being my friend.

No comments: