Saturday, August 17, 2013

Collection

I've been meaning to link to this interview with Mark Patton for ages, but as most regulars know my posting has been less steady of late.  His novel, An Accidental King, shares some elements in common with The Ax and the Vase, and it'll top my electronic TBR pile as soon as I finish Adams' The Long Dark Teatime of the Soul.  Looking forward to some meaty lunchtime reading!

German badgers, not content to let young boys and carparks in Britain have all the fun, have gotten into the archaeology business (be sure to click through to see how Hadrian's moles did last year).  It's hard not to admire the time the badger took - a five year dig.  One hopes he screened everything properly ...


2 comments:

Mojourner said...

Without Dachserde (badger back-dirt) and molehills, archaeology would be slower, and less successful.

DLM said...

... and, not for the first time: your job SPANKS my job and sends it to bed without supper. :)