Friday, July 9, 2010

Private

I have two recent feedbacks on my eBay rating, which have the item I bought marked as PRIVATE. This kind of cracks me up, because of course most auctions are viewable, so it looks like I've bought some sort of deep, dark, secret thing.

I bought a pair of like eighteen and twelve dollar dresses from a seller. One was silver, to be sure, but even that is knee length, and certainly more disco than (morally) scandalous.

I can hear you sniggering, big brother. Shesh, you. I meant it's modest.

Heh.

Anyway - the thing is, the seller actually sells a lot of dresses to, as they term them, "CD gals". Cross dressers (and a variety of other nonchromosomally girlie girls).

If I can sell to my endearing "Pansy", I can buy where she might buy too.

I'm one of the lucky gals. It's no secret from anyone the chromosomes and hormones I'm sporting.



And, typing this post, I finally did what I've been meaning to do for a little while now, and looked up her eBay ID to see if she'd gone dormant. I was worried about her.

Still eBaying her little heart out. So a tiny cheer for my buddy Pansy. You GO girl!

No comments: