Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tidy

I've just written my last checks for 2011, and filled in a couple blanks in my wardrobe, and have a very clear list of things to do tomorrow.  Church first, then the grocery.  Then home, good shoes and jeans, and off to Carytown.  I need to see some men about some horses.  Then wrapping will be the major hurdle remaining.

No housecleaning today, but the place is tidy.  I ought to change the sheets, but laundry probably won't make it to my list.  There isn't much in need of washing right now, and there are enough clean it's not worth doing a whole load for the sheets.

A fresh deadline question about work cropped up in my sore head this morning, but if I've missed it, worry won't help.  With or without that, this week should be quieter than last, and that one ended, at least, if painfully then on a good note.

Tonight, a trim of the bangs and a wardrobe-pull for church, and I will be done.  In the meantime, Clovis has given me a little to do, and no trouble about it.  The dog is wondermous.  Life is quiet.

No comments: