Friday, September 23, 2011

Quotery

Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable are the kind who do nothing.
--William Feather

What the man said.


Having been an English literary graduate, I've been trying to avoid the idea of doing art ever since. I think the idea of art kills creativity. I think media are at their most interesting before anybody's thought of calling them art, when people still think they're just a load of junk.
--Douglas Adams

And, as to what this man says:  funnily, though it tends to play well with my thoughts on my own creativity, I'm not entirely sure whether I actually work up enough concern about the whole thing to say I even go so far as to agree.  Still, it's a nice little buttress for my "blah, I'm not an artist" schtick - plus, it's an Adams quote - so up it goes!

No comments: