Saturday, February 12, 2011

11:41 p.m.

The headache, when I woke up this morning, was BAD, but I beat it into submission with caffeine, acetaminaphen, caffeine, acetaminaphen, aspirin, and ibuprofen. Ahh, the cocktail my mom can't worry about me taking ever since that trip to the emergency room when the doc said, "Does it work for you? Then take it." Yes, aspirin and acet. will tear up your stomach. I have a strong stomach. It's my cranium that's apparently weak.

*Cue smart remarks from the sibling- and ex-husband gallery* (Actually, probably not. I like those guys because they're at least nicer than THAT to me.)

So I made it through a pleasant afternoon, but since this evening, the throbbies have been creeping back up on me, and I think it must be time to get to bed. Ah well. It's getting to bed on a good day's socializing, eating, enjoying, and peace-ing. All told, not half bad.

If the head's still thumpy in the morning, it might keep me from church, so actually my hope is for it to settle down. I guess time for an uncaffeinated version of the pill popping, and a refill for the humidifier. I want to go enjoy my priest; she is pretty excellent. And if I don't go to church, I might not get out at all tomorrow, knowing me.

And so it is time to take care of my headbone. Good night to all, and to all a good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you had such a headache! Maybe you needed more brownies. ;-D